Our Process for Working Together
- We can develop custom ALD solutions to address your coating needs.
- Expert R&D scientists and engineers on staff to understand and tackle your coating challenges.
- Teaming is our strength:
- Provide materials and process solutions to your problems
- Partner with you to seek external support for your projects
- Experienced in ALD Evaluation, Prototyping and Manufacturing.
- SBIR Successes:
- Experience with Phase I/II programs with US Navy, US Army DOE, EPA and NSF.
Example of our Process
VaporPulse recently partnered with team of filtration experts from ETS Inc. and RTI International to form a joint venture (JV) ETSVP, LLC, a nanomaterials company focused on the development of a new Reactive Nanofilter of air particulates to solve many critical issues facing the coal-fired power industry including controlling hazardous air pollutants such as fine particulate emissions (PM2.5) and volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
The JV recently was supported on a EPA Phase II SBIR program titled “Innovative Filters Using Nanomaterials for Removal of Gaseous Pollutants and Particulates from Contaminated Air Streams” to commercialize the Reactive Nanofilter for application towards a high efficiency baghouse filter to reduce emissions in the Power Generation industry.
VaporPulse Sample Project Portfolio
- NASA: ALD coating and R&D services for powders used in energy storage applications.
- IBM: ALD foundry ALD coating service
- Fortune 100 Company based Northeast U.S.
- Developed unique coating formulation for application to composite parts.
- Large non-profit based in Southeast U.S.
- Developed unique coating combination and provided toll coating services on air filters for U.S. Army.
- Small business based in Midwest U.S.
- Developed ALD coating to improve adhesion on customer’s parts.
- Including Caltech, Duke University, Cornell, Penn State, MIT and NC State
- Provide ALD coating service for routine and new ALD materials to enable new research programs.
Contact us about how VaporPulse can help on your next ALD project.