The VaporPulse ALD MINI CHAMBER was designed for ALD R&D
- Our process for success: We define your specification and design the equipment around it.
- Our clients are some of the biggest research organizations in the world.
- We have worked with leading University and Corporate R&D labs to deliver solutions for successful ALD research.
- We believe the quicker you test, the quicker you’ll succeed.
MINI CHAMBER Overview:
- A low cost solution for ALD/CVD R&D.
- Based on more than 75 years of semiconductor process and equipment design experience.
- Our skilled team holds over 50 US patents and designed chambers for leading semiconductor manufacturers.
MINI CHAMBER Benefits:
- Cost effective R&D ALD/CVD bench system
- Designed for rapid ALD research
- Ideal for university and corporate labs
MINI CHAMBER System Features:
- 100mm hot wall vacuum chamber
- Temperature controlled substrate stage (350C)
- 2 organometallic precursor lines
- 2 co-reactants (H2O, O3, NH3)
- PC-based control system w/ loaded recipes
- Heated precursor delivery system
- Oil sealed rotary vane vacuum pump
MINI CHAMBER Optional Features:
- 300mm capability
- High temperature stage (up to 600C)
- Plasma source
- Vented enclosure
- Custom precursor delivery system
- Low-volatility precursors,organics
- Additional precursor feed lines
- Dry pump
- On-site training and service agreements
MINI CHAMBER – Designed for ALD
- To learn more about the VaporPulse ALD MINI CHAMBER, please email Chris Oldham at firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with us here.